Welcome to Waterford Tower
Constructed in 1988, the Waterford Tower is located in the River South District and across from Bicentennial Park and near the Scioto Mile at 155 W. Main St, Columbus, OH 43215. Waterford Tower has some of the best views of Downtown Columbus available. There are numerous restaurants, bars, and art galleries located within walking distance. With the recent development of Franklinton, there is also a bevy of new options popping up all the time.
The Waterford Tower was built in 1988 and when you enter the building you can tell that the homeowners have done an excellent job of maintaining the building. There are 19 stories of the tower, 16 of which contain residential units. All of the units have their own private balconies and many have been refurbished with modern fittings. Waterford Tower is nearby the slightly more notable Miranova Building.
Use our Free Map Search Tool for Up to Date Listings at the Waterford Tower and the Surrounding Area:
Amenities available at the Waterford Tower include:
- Concierge desk staffed 24/7 and key card access
- Secured underground parking and secured lot parking
- Ample free guest parking
- In-home security systems connected to the front desk
- Extra storage units on residential floors
- Fitness Center with cardio and weight equipment
- Indoor heated pool with lap lanes and activity area
- Sundeck with chaises and outdoor grill
- Party/Conference room
- Guest suite
- Onsite pickup for dry cleaning and packages
- Business center for fax and copies
- Onsite property manager
Waterford Tower Condos for Sale
Below you will find a list of current condos for sale including at 8 on the Squre and the surrounding area. Clicking on one of these properties will take you to our main website at Ready Realty. The map search link above will take you to my map search site provided by our brokerage. Whichever way is easier for you to search for properties is fine by me!